Dr. Helms is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1010 Three Springs Blvd
Durango, CO 81301Phone(970) 764-3825Fax(970) 764-3839
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of New MexicoFellowship, Nephrology, 2001 - 2003
- University of New MexicoResidency, Internal Medicine, 1998 - 2001
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical SchoolClass of 1998
Certifications & Licensure
- AZ State Medical License 2011 - 2022
- PA State Medical License 2009 - 2022
- CO State Medical License 2005 - 2023
- NM State Medical License 1998 - 2022
- American Board of Internal Medicine Nephrology
- Leading Cancer Coalition Praises Passage of First in the Nation California Cancer Patients Bill of RightsAugust 20th, 2021
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: