Dr. Pandya is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office802 S 200
Blanding, UT 84511Phone(435) 678-3993
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Arkansas for Medical SciencesFellowship, Nephrology, 2003 - 2005
- St Agnes HospitalResidency, Internal Medicine, 2000 - 2003
- Baroda Medical CollegeClass of 1998
Certifications & Licensure
- UT State Medical License 2009 - 2022
- NM State Medical License 2005 - 2023
- CO State Medical License 2005 - 2023
- AZ State Medical License 2005 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Nephrology
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: