Dr. Saddler is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1010 Three Springs Blvd
Durango, CO 81301Phone(970) 764-3825Fax(970) 764-3839
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of New MexicoFellowship, Nephrology, 1990 - 1992
- Yale-New Haven HospitalFellowship, Nephrology, 1988 - 1990
- University of Zimbabwe Huggins School of MedicineClass of 1983
Certifications & Licensure
- AZ State Medical License 1995 - Present
- CO State Medical License 1995 - 2023
- NM State Medical License 1990 - 2022
- American Board of Internal Medicine Nephrology
Publications & Presentations
- 7 citationsReport of the Working Party Group for Patient Selection and PreparationHenry R. Black, Jacques J. Bourgoignie, Thomas G. Pickering, Laura P. Svetkey, Mark C. Saddler, John F. Setaro, Steven C. Textor> ;American Journal of Hypertension. 1991 Dec 1
- 60 citationsSimplified captopril renography in diagnosis and treatment of renal artery stenosis.John F. Setaro, Mark C. Saddler, Charles C. Chen, Paul B. Hoffer, David A. Roer, David M. Markowitz, George H. Meier, Richard J. Gusberg, Henry R. Black> ;Hypertension. 1991 Sep 1
- Vine snake envenomation.Saddler, M., Paul, B.> ;Cent Afr J Med. 1988 Feb
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: