Are you Dr. Bevan?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 44 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office812 W Maple St
Farmington, NM 87401Phone(505) 326-6521Fax(505) 325-6699
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Mark Bevan, MD is a nephrologist in Farmington, New Mexico. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in New Mexico, Utah, and Colorado. He is affiliated with San Juan Regional Medical Center, Mercy Regional Medical Center, and Southwest Health System.
Education & Training
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical CenterFellowship, Nephrology, 1979 - 1982
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1977 - 1979
- University of Texas Southwestern - Parkland Health & Hospital SystemInternship, Internal Medicine, 1976 - 1977
- Duke University School of MedicineClass of 1976
Certifications & Licensure
- UT State Medical License 1993 - 2022
- CO State Medical License 1983 - 2023
- NM State Medical License 1982 - 2022
- AZ State Medical License 1982 - 2022
- TX State Medical License 1979 - 1999
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- Heterosynaptic regulation of external globus pallidus inputs to the subthalamic nucleus by the motor cortex.Chu, H. Y.,Atherton, J. F.,Wokosin, D.,Surmeier, D. J.,Bevan, M. D.> ;Neuron. 2015 Jan 13
- Short-term Depression of External Globus Pallidus-Subthalamic Nucleus Synaptic Transmission and Implications for Patterning Subthalamic Activity.Atherton, J. F.,Menard, A.,Urbain, N.,Bevan, M. D.> ;J. Neurosci.. 2013 Apr 24
- Introduction to the special edition: function and dysfunction of the basal ganglia.Bevan, M. D.> ;Neuroscience. 2011 Dec 15
- Join now to see all
- New Walking App Could Make Later Life Healthier and HappierJanuary 9th, 2017
- Northwestern University PayFebruary 6th, 2021