Overview of Dr. Weissbrot
Dr. Ellerie Weissbrot is an obstetrician/gynecologist in Valley Stream, NY and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including NYU Langone Hospitals, NYU Winthrop Hospital, and Mount Sinai South Nassau. She received her medical degree from State University of New York Downstate Medical Center College of Medicine and has been in practice 7 years. She is one of 175 doctors at NYU Winthrop Hospital and one of 90 doctors at Mount Sinai South Nassau who specialize in Obstetrics & Gynecology. She has 2 publications and 3 citings.
Office70 East Sunrise Highway
Valley Stream, NY 11580Fax+1 516-764-1915
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- NYU Long Island School of MedicineResidency, Obstetrics and Gynecology, 2010 - 2014
- State University of New York Downstate Medical Center College of MedicineClass of 2010
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 2014 - 2025
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology Obstetrics & Gynecology
Publications & Presentations
- 3 citationsComparing transabdominal and transvaginal ultrasound-guided follicular aspiration: A risk assessment formula.Christian F. Roman-Rodriguez, Ellerie S. Weissbrot, Chaur-Dong Hsu, Ashley Wong, Caleb J. Siefert, Linda Sung> ;Taiwanese Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology. 2015 Dec 1
- Transabdominal oocyte retrieval compared with the traditional transvaginal approach.Weissbrot ES Roman-Rodriguez C Sung L> ;Obstet Gynecol. 2014 May
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: