Are you Dr. Velazquez?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 21 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office15 Crawford St
Needham, MA 02494Phone(617) 969-4100Fax(617) 969-3393
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Elsa Velazquez, MD is a board certified pathologist in Needham, Massachusetts. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Massachusetts, New Jersey, and Louisiana. She is an Assistant Professor at Tufts Medical Center.
Education & Training
- NYU School of MedicineResidency, Anatomic and Clinical Pathology, 1997 - 1999
- Universidad Nacional de Asuncion Faculty of MedicineClass of 1989
Certifications & Licensure
- NJ State Medical License 2012 - 2023
- LA State Medical License 2012 - 2022
- FL State Medical License 2011 - 2023
- WA State Medical License 2011 - 2022
- OH State Medical License 2011 - 2023
- SC State Medical License 2011 - 2023
- CO State Medical License 2011 - 2023
- American Board of Pathology Anatomic Pathology
- American Board of Pathology Dermatopathology
- Join now to see all
Publications & Presentations
- [Molecular pathology of urogenital tumors : Recommendations from the 2019 International Society of Urological Pathology (ISUP) Consensus Conference].Oliver Hommerding, Yves Allory, Pedram Argani, Tarek A Bismar, Lukas Bubendorf, Sofía Canete-Portillo, Alcides Chaux, Ying-Bei Chen, Liang Cheng, Antonio L Cubilla, La...> ;Der Pathologe. 2021 May 1
- Report From the International Society of Urological Pathology (ISUP) Consultation Conference on Molecular Pathology of Urogenital Cancers V: Recommendations on the Use...Sofía Cañete-Portillo, Elsa F. Velazquez, Glen Kristiansen, Lars Egevad, David J. Grignon, Alcides Chaux, Antonio L. Cubilla> ;The American Journal of Surgical Pathology. 2020 Jul 1
- Comparison of Human Papillomavirus Genotypes in Penile Intraepithelial Neoplasia and Associated Lesions: LCM-PCR Study of 87 Lesions in 8 Patients.María José Fernández-Nestosa, Núria Guimerà, Diego F. Sanchez, Sofía Cañete-Portillo, Antonella Lobatti, Elsa F. Velazquez, David G. Jenkins, Wim Quint, Antonio L. Cub...> ;International Journal of Surgical Pathology. 2020 May 1
- Join now to see all