Are you Dr. Velazquez?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 21 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office15 Crawford St
Needham, MA 02494Phone+1 617-969-4100Fax+1 617-969-3393
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Elsa Velazquez, MD is a board certified pathologist in Needham, Massachusetts. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Massachusetts, Maine, and New Jersey. She is affiliated with Massachusetts General Hospital and is an Assistant Professor at Tufts Medical Center.
Education & Training
- NYU Grossman School of MedicineResidency, Pathology-Anatomic and Clinical, 1997 - 1999
- Universidad Nacional de Asuncion Faculty of MedicineClass of 1989
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 2011 - 2025
- MA State Medical License 2006 - 2025
- CO State Medical License 2011 - 2025
- MI State Medical License 2011 - 2025
- WA State Medical License 2011 - 2024
- ME State Medical License 2022 - 2024
- GA State Medical License 2010 - 2024
- American Board of Pathology Anatomic Pathology
- American Board of Pathology Dermatopathology
- Join now to see all
Publications & Presentations
- [Molecular pathology of urogenital tumors : Recommendations from the 2019 International Society of Urological Pathology (ISUP) Consensus Conference].Oliver Hommerding, Yves Allory, Pedram Argani, Tarek A Bismar, Lukas Bubendorf, Sofía Canete-Portillo, Alcides Chaux, Ying-Bei Chen, Liang Cheng, Antonio L Cubilla, La...> ;Der Pathologe. 2021 May 1
- 10 citationsReport From the International Society of Urological Pathology (ISUP) Consultation Conference on Molecular Pathology of Urogenital Cancers V: Recommendations on the Use...Sofía Cañete-Portillo, Elsa F. Velazquez, Glen Kristiansen, Lars Egevad, David J. Grignon, Alcides Chaux, Antonio L. Cubilla> ;The American Journal of Surgical Pathology. 2020 Jul 1
- 6 citationsComparison of Human Papillomavirus Genotypes in Penile Intraepithelial Neoplasia and Associated Lesions: LCM-PCR Study of 87 Lesions in 8 Patients.María José Fernández-Nestosa, Núria Guimerà, Diego F. Sanchez, Sofía Cañete-Portillo, Antonella Lobatti, Elsa F. Velazquez, David G. Jenkins, Wim Quint, Antonio L. Cub...> ;International Journal of Surgical Pathology. 2020 May 1
- Join now to see all
- Massachusetts General HospitalBoston, Massachusetts