Dr. Peterson is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1095 NW 14 Terrace
Miami, FL 33136Phone+1 305-243-6946Fax+1 305-243-3247
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Peterson is a Board Certified cerebrovascular neurosurgeon. He specializes in minimally invasive endovascular and surgical repair of brain aneurysms. He also specializes in surgical treatment of trigeminal neuralgia and brain AVMs. He is the one of only 2 dual trained cerebrovascular neurosurgeons in South Florida, thus can manage all cerebrovascular disease, no matter what the treatment.
Education & Training
- University of Miami/Jackson Health SystemFellowship, Endovascular Surgical Neuroradiology, 2012 - 2013
- University of WashingtonResidency, Neurological Surgery, 2005 - 2012
- University of Washington School of MedicineInternship, Transitional Year, 2005 - 2006
- University of Michigan Medical SchoolClass of 2005
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 2012 - 2024
- WA State Medical License 2005 - 2014
- American Board of Neurological Surgery Neurological Surgery
Publications & Presentations
- Cohort study on the differential expression of inflammatory and angiogenic factors in thrombi, cerebral and peripheral plasma following acute large vessel occlusion st...Xavier O Scott, Stephanie H Chen, Roey Hadad, Dileep Yavagal, Eric C Peterson, Robert M Starke, W Dalton Dietrich, Robert W Keane, Juan Pablo de Rivero Vaccari> ;Journal of cerebral blood flow and metabolism : official journal of the International Society of Cerebral Blood Flow and Metabolism. 2022 Oct 1
- Hematologic Complications Associated With Intra-arterial Chemotherapy for Retinoblastoma Treatment: A Single Institution Experience.Ali Sanati-Mehrizy, Taumoha Ghosh, Eric Peterson, Robert M Starke, J William Harbour, Fernando F Corrales-Medina> ;Journal of pediatric hematology/oncology. 2022 May 1
- Radial Long Sheath Angioplasty for Proximal Severe Flow-Limiting Radial Artery Spasm Using the Dotter Technique.Akshara Sree Challa, Evan Luther, Joshua Burks, Vasu Saini, Joshua Abecassis, Michael Silva, Aria Jamshidi, Dileep R Yavagal, Eric Peterson, Robert M Starke> ;World neurosurgery. 2022 Apr 1
- Join now to see all
- Transradial Mechanical Thrombectomy for Proximal Mca Occlusion in A First Trimester Pregnancy: Case Report and Literature ReviewBrian M Snelling, Samir Sur, Priyank Khandelwal, Robert M Starke, Eric C Peterson, World Neurosurgery
- Unfavorable Vascular Anatomy Is Associated with Increased Revascularization Time and Worse Outcome in Anterior Circulation ThrombectomyBrian M Snelling, Samir Sur, Dileep R Yavagal, Eric C Peterson, Robert M Starke, World Neurosurgery
- UHealth Surgeons Save 8-Year-Old with Tumor Growing into Her Carotid ArteryApril 5th, 2017
- UHealth Leads in Transradial Access for Neurological InterventionsOctober 15th, 2019
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: