Dr. Peterson is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1095 NW 14 Terrace
Miami, FL 33136Phone(305) 243-6946Fax(305) 243-3247
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Peterson is a Board Certified cerebrovascular neurosurgeon. He specializes in minimally invasive endovascular and surgical repair of brain aneurysms. He also specializes in surgical treatment of trigeminal neuralgia and brain AVMs. He is the one of only 2 dual trained cerebrovascular neurosurgeons in South Florida, thus can manage all cerebrovascular disease, no matter what the treatment.
Education & Training
- University of Miami School of MedicineFellowship, Endovascular Neurosurgery, 2012 - 2013
- University of WashingtonResidency, Neurological Surgery, 2005 - 2012
- University of WashingtonInternship, Transitional Year, 2005 - 2006
- University of Michigan Medical SchoolClass of 2005
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 2012 - 2022
- WA State Medical License 2005 - 2014
- American Board of Neurological Surgery Neurological Surgery
Publications & Presentations
- Onyx embolization for dural arteriovenous fistulas: A multi-institutional studyYangchun Li, Stephanie H Chen, Ridhima Guniganti, Akash P. Kansagra, Jay F. Piccirillo, Ching-Jen Chen, Thomas J. Buell, Jason P. Sheehan, Dale Ding, Giuseppe Lanzino,...> ;Journal of NeuroInterventional Surgery. 2021 Feb 25
- 1 citationsRadial access for neurointervention: room set-up and technique for diagnostic angiography.Stephanie H Chen, Eric C. Peterson> ;Journal of NeuroInterventional Surgery. 2021 Jan 1
- 7 citationsPipeline Embolization Device for the Treatment of Intracranial Pseudoaneurysms.Stephanie H. Chen, David J. McCarthy, Dallas Sheinberg, Ricardo A. Hanel, Samir Sur, Pascal Jabbour, Elias Atallah, Nohra Chalouhi, Aaron S. Dumont, Peter S. Amenta, D...> ;World Neurosurgery. 2019 Mar 6
- Join now to see all
- Transradial Mechanical Thrombectomy for Proximal Mca Occlusion in A First Trimester Pregnancy: Case Report and Literature ReviewBrian M Snelling, Samir Sur, Priyank Khandelwal, Robert M Starke, Eric C Peterson, World Neurosurgery
- Unfavorable Vascular Anatomy Is Associated with Increased Revascularization Time and Worse Outcome in Anterior Circulation ThrombectomyBrian M Snelling, Samir Sur, Dileep R Yavagal, Eric C Peterson, Robert M Starke, World Neurosurgery
- UHealth Leads in Transradial Access for Neurological InterventionsOctober 15th, 2019
- UHealth Surgeons Save 8-Year-Old with Tumor Growing into Her Carotid ArteryApril 5th, 2017
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: