Are you Dr. Gaertner?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 75 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2001 Webber St
Sarasota, FL 34239Phone+1 941-362-8900Fax+1 941-362-8987
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Erich Gaertner, MD is a board certified pathologist in Sarasota, Florida. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Florida, Tennessee, and Alabama. He is affiliated with Sarasota Memorial Health Care System, Doctors Hospital of Sarasota, and DeSoto Memorial Hospital.
Education & Training
- Armed Forces Institute of PathologyFellowship, Dermatopathology, 2000 - 2001
- National Capital ConsortiumResidency, Pathology-Anatomic and Clinical, 1992 - 1996
- William Beaumont Army Medical CenterInternship, Transitional Year, 1991 - 1992
- UniforMed Services University of the Health Sciences F. Edward Hebert School of MedicineClass of 1991
Certifications & Licensure
- GA State Medical License 1992 - 2019
- FL State Medical License 1999 - 2018
- TN State Medical License 2005 - 2017
- WI State Medical License 2003 - 2015
- AL State Medical License 2005 - 2015
- VA State Medical License Active through 2014
- American Board of Pathology Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology
- American Board of Pathology Pathology Recertification
- American Board of Pathology Dermatopathology
Publications & Presentations
- 13 citationsDermatologic complications from levamisole-contaminated cocaine: a case report and review of the literature.Erich M Gaertner, Stephen A Switlyk> ;Cutis. 2014 Feb 1
- 4 citationsCutaneous granulomatous vasculitis associated with chronic lymphocytic leukemia: case report and review of literature of a rare entity.Erich M Gaertner, Stephen A Switlyk> ;Dermatology Online Journal. 2012 Mar 15
- 5 citationsLichen planus pigmentosus-inversus: case report and review of an unusual entity.Erich Gaertner, William Elstein> ;Dermatology Online Journal. 2012 Feb 15
- Join now to see all