Are you Dr. Reed?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 87 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2001 Webber St
Sarasota, FL 34239Phone+1 941-362-8900Fax+1 941-362-8987
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Thomas Reed, MD is a board certified pathologist in Sarasota, Florida. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Florida, Alabama, and Hawaii. He is affiliated with Sarasota Memorial Health Care System, Doctors Hospital of Sarasota, and DeSoto Memorial Hospital.
Education & Training
- National Capital ConsortiumFellowship, Hematology and Medical Oncology, 1989 - 1990
- San Antonio Uniformed Services Health Education ConsortiumResidency, Pathology-Anatomic and Clinical, 1982 - 1986
- San Antonio Uniformed Services Health Education ConsortiumResidency, Internal Medicine, 1980 - 1982
- University of Virginia School of MedicineClass of 1980
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 1992 - 2019
- HI State Medical License 1990 - 2018
- MO State Medical License 1985 - 2017
- AL State Medical License 2011 - 2012
- VA State Medical License 1990 - 2012
- MD State Medical License 1989 - 1993
- American Board of Pathology Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology
- American Board of Pathology Pathology Recertification
- American Board of Pathology Hematology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Top MD Consumers Checkbook