Are you Dr. Hennessy?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 61 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2001 Webber St
Sarasota, FL 34239Phone+1 941-362-8900Fax+1 941-362-8987
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Jill Hennessy, MD is a board certified pathologist in Sarasota, Florida. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Florida, Virginia, and Maryland. She is affiliated with Sarasota Memorial Health Care System, Doctors Hospital of Sarasota, and DeSoto Memorial Hospital.
Education & Training
- University of FloridaFellowship, Cytopathology, 1988 - 1989
- University of FloridaResidency, Pathology-Anatomic and Clinical, 1984 - 1988
- University of Missouri-Columbia School of MedicineClass of 1984
Certifications & Licensure
- MO State Medical License 1984 - 2023
- FL State Medical License 1988 - 2019
- VA State Medical License 1990 - 2008
- MD State Medical License 1990 - 1994
- American Board of Pathology Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology
- American Board of Pathology Pathology Recertification
- American Board of Pathology Cytopathology
- Our Livvy Prompts Jab Angst at Austin HospitalSeptember 30th, 2021
- Andrews Government Told Health System Was 'In Disrepair' Before COVID-19 StruckDecember 11th, 2020
- Victoria’s ‘Conversion Therapy’ Bill Is a Violation of Human RightsNovember 27th, 2020
- Join now to see all