Are you Dr. McCormack?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 73 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2001 Webber St
Sarasota, FL 34239Phone+1 941-362-8900Fax+1 941-362-8987
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Kevin McCormack, MD is a board certified pathologist in Sarasota, Florida. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Florida. He is affiliated with Sarasota Memorial Health Care System, Doctors Hospital of Sarasota, and DeSoto Memorial Hospital.
Education & Training
- Duke University HospitalResidency, Pathology-Anatomic and Clinical, 1983 - 1988
- Michigan State University College of Human MedicineClass of 1983
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 1987 - 2021
- American Board of Pathology Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology
- American Board of Pathology Pathology Recertification
- American Board of Pathology Dermatopathology
Publications & Presentations
- 16 citationsMicroprobe analysis of chlorpromazine pigmentation.Timothy L. Benning, Kevin M. McCormack, Peter Ingram, David L. Kaplan, John D. Shelburne> ;Archives of Dermatology. 1988 Oct 1
- 11 citationsMultiple hairy pacinian neurofibromas (nerve-sheath myxomas).Kevin M. McCormack, David L. Kaplan, John C. Murray, Bernard F. Fetter> ;Journal of The American Academy of Dermatology. 1988 Feb 1
- Californians Requested to Pony up for Stem Cell Analysis — Once MoreOctober 22nd, 2020
- How Do You Separate Scientifically Sound Stem Cell Therapies from Scams?August 18th, 2020
- RESTORING KIDNEY FUNCTION? Why the California Stem Cell Program Must Be RenewedOctober 8th, 2020