Dr. Joiner is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office710 W 168th Street
Neurological Institute of New York
New York, NY 10032
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- New York Presbyterian Hospital (Columbia Campus)Residency, Neurological Surgery, 2018 - 2025
- Columbia University Vagelos College of Physicians and SurgeonsClass of 2018
Publications & Presentations
- Surgeon-Delivered Nerve Block for Reduction of Perioperative Pain and Opioid Use After Lumbosacral Spine Surgery.Evan F Joiner, Justin A Neira, Wisdom E Yevudza Jr, Mark A Weller, Gebhard Wagener, Peter D Angevine, Christopher E Mandigo> ;JAMA Network Open. 2022 Dec 1
- Intraoperative electrical stimulation of the human dorsal spinal cord reveals a map of arm and hand muscle responses.James R McIntosh, Evan F Joiner, Jacob L Goldberg, Lynda M Murray, Bushra Yasin, Anil Mendiratta, Steven C Karceski, Earl Thuet, Oleg Modik, Evgeny Shelkov, Joseph M L...> ;Journal of Neurophysiology. 2023 Jan 1
- Identification of patients with drug-resistant epilepsy in electronic medical record data using the Observational Medical Outcomes Partnership Common Data Model.Victor G Castano, Matthew Spotnitz, Genna J Waldman, Evan F Joiner, Hyunmi Choi, Anna Ostropolets, Karthik Natarajan, Guy M McKhann, Ruth Ottman, Alfred I Neugut, Geor...> ;Epilepsia. 2022 Nov 1
- Join now to see all
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Irving Medical CenterNew York, New York
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: