Dr. Crevecoeur is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office710 W 168th St
New York, NY 10032
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- New York Presbyterian Hospital (Columbia Campus)Residency, Neurological Surgery, 2019 - 2026
- Washington University in St. Louis School of MedicineClass of 2019
Publications & Presentations
- International Learner Perceptions, Educational Value, and Cost Associated With the Use of Start-to-Finish Surgical Simulation Compared With Cadaveric Models.Aaron Damon, Seung Jin Lee, Mark Pichelmann, Eric Nottmeier, Travis S CreveCoeur, William Clifton> ;Operative neurosurgery (Hagerstown, Md.). 2023 Feb 1
- Diagnosis and treatment of phrenic nerve hourglass constriction in patients with Parsonage-Turner syndrome.Travis S CreveCoeur, Christopher J Visco, Mark E Ginsburg, Christopher J Winfree> ;Neurosurgical focus: Video. 2023 Jan 1
- 9 citationsOccipital-Cervical Fusion and Ventral Decompression in the Surgical Management of Chiari-1 Malformation and Syringomyelia: Analysis of Data from the Park-Reeves Syring...Travis S. CreveCoeur, Alexander T. Yahanda, Cormac O. Maher, Gabrielle W. Johnson, Laurie L. Ackerman, P. David Adelson, Raheel Ahmed, Gregory W. Albert, Phillipp R. A...> ;Neurosurgery. 2020 Dec 11
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: