Are you Dr. Hiller?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 21 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office4301 W Markham St # 783
Little Rock, AR 72205Phone(501) 686-8000
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Frederick Hiller, MD is a pulmonologist in Little Rock, Arkansas. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Arkansas. He is a Professor at University of Arkansas COM.
Education & Training
- University of Kansas School of MedicineResidency, Internal Medicine, 1971 - 1975
- University of Kansas School of MedicineInternship, Internal Medicine, 1968 - 1969
- University of Kansas School of MedicineClass of 1968
Certifications & Licensure
- AR State Medical License 1976 - 2022
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Pulmonary Disease
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Regional Top Doctor Castle Connolly, 2014
Publications & Presentations
- The Effects of “1-Hydroxybutyrate on the Sleep of Narcolepsy Patients: A Double-Blind StudyFrederick Hiller, MD> ;Sleep. 1990 Nov 01