Are you Dr. Kennedy?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 20 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office4301 W Markham St
Mail Slot 555
Little Rock, AR 72205Phone(501) 686-5525Fax(501) 686-7893
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Marcus Kennedy, MD is a pulmonologist in Little Rock, Arkansas.
Education & Training
- University of North Carolina HospitalsFellowship, Pulmonary Disease and Critical Care Medicine, 2003 - 2006
- Duke University HospitalResidency, Internal Medicine, 2001 - 2003
- National University of Ireland, Galway Faculty of MedicineClass of 1997
Publications & Presentations
- Breathlessness and Respiratory Disability After Kidney Transplantation.Anthony O’Riordan, Aisling Farrell, Nouh Baqer, Sam Kant, Sean Farrelly, Eoin Hunt, Michael R. Clarkson, Michael Henry, Marcus P. Kennedy, William D. Plant, Barry J. P...> ;Transplantation proceedings. 2021 Aug 16
- Pulmonary Therapy Podcast-COVID-19: Research and Real-World Experiences from the Editorial Board.Kai Michael Beeh, Nazia Chaudhuri, Timothy J. Craig, Alan Kaplan, Marcus P. Kennedy> ;Pulmonary therapy. 2021 May 11
- Can single-use bronchoscopes help prevent nosocomial COVID-19 infections?Sarah Barron, Marcus P. Kennedy> ;Expert Review of Medical Devices. 2021 May 9
- Join now to see all
- Action Needed to Avert Lung Disease CrisisJune 20th, 2020
- Back Care Programme Scoops Top Health Innovation AwardJune 18th, 2021