Dr. Meena is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office4018 W. Capitol Ave.
Winthrop P. Rockefeller Cancer Institute, Seventh Floor
Little Rock, AR 72205Phone(501) 686-8211
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences (UAMS) College of MedicineFellowship, Pulmonary Disease and Critical Care Medicine, 2009 - 2012
- University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences (UAMS) College of MedicineResidency, Internal Medicine/Pediatrics, 2005 - 2009
- All India Institute of Medical SciencesClass of 2001
Certifications & Licensure
- AR State Medical License 2009 - 2022
- OH State Medical License 2005 - 2006
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Critical Care Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Pulmonary Disease
- Intravenous L-Citrulline to Delay and Potentially Prevent the Need for Invasive Mechanical Ventilation for Acute Hypoxemic Respiratory Failure in Patients With COVID-19 (SARS-CoV-2) Illness Start of enrollment: 2020 Oct 15Gurdyal Kalsi, MD, MFPM
Publications & Presentations
- The Association of "GOOP" on Gross Examination of Fine Needle Aspiration Samples and On-Site Adequacy.Nikhil Meena, Thaddeus Bartter, Roshen Mathew, Abhishek Kumar, Winnie Elma Roy, Sunil Kakadia, Maggie Machiarella> ;Respiration. 2021 Aug 5
- Rapid On-Site Cytologic Evaluation: A Feasibility Study Using Ancillary Interventional Pulmonary Personnel.Roshen Mathew, Nikhil Meena, Winnie Elma Roy, Chien Chen, Maggie Macchiraella, Thaddeus Bartter> ;Respiration. 2021 Feb 4
- A 41-Year-Old Man Presenting With Shortness of Breath, Nausea, Vomiting, and Diarrhea.Siddharthan Vaithilingam, Anand N. Venkata, Nikhil Meena> ;Chest. 2021 Feb 1
- Join now to see all
- 'The Magic Is over as Quickly as It Began'December 10th, 2019
- COVID-19 Hospitalizations Among Ages 30-39 Reaches New Record: U.S. DataAugust 15th, 2021
- Vigilance Advised for Chronically Ill in StateMarch 22nd, 2020
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: