Dr. Bartter is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office4301 W. Markham St.
Little Rock, AR 72205Phone(501) 686-8000
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Boston VA Healthcare System (Brockton-West Roxbury)Residency, Internal Medicine, 1980 - 1983
- Tufts University School of MedicineClass of 1980
Certifications & Licensure
- AR State Medical License 2008 - 2022
- PA State Medical License 1989 - 2006
- NJ State Medical License 1988 - 2009
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Pulmonary Disease
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification EpicCare Ambulatory EMR, Epic Systems Corporation, 2014
Publications & Presentations
- The Association of "GOOP" on Gross Examination of Fine Needle Aspiration Samples and On-Site Adequacy.Nikhil Meena, Thaddeus Bartter, Roshen Mathew, Abhishek Kumar, Winnie Elma Roy, Sunil Kumar Kakadia, Maggie Machiarella> ;Respiration. 2021 Aug 5
- Unprecedented: the toxic synergism of Covid-19 and climate change.Manish Joshi, Jose Diego Caceres, Steven Ko, Sarenthia M. Epps, Thaddeus Bartter> ;Current Opinion in Pulmonary Medicine. 2021 Mar 1
- Rapid On-Site Cytologic Evaluation: A Feasibility Study Using Ancillary Interventional Pulmonary Personnel.Roshen Mathew, Nikhil Meena, Winnie Elma Roy, Chien Chen, Maggie Macchiraella, Thaddeus Bartter> ;Respiration. 2021 Feb 4
- Join now to see all
- The Role of Science in the Opioid CrisisNovember 2nd, 2017
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: