Dr. Youngblood is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office520 Simmons Dr
Trussville, AL 35173Phone+1 205-836-8691Fax+1 205-212-7102
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of WashingtonResidency, Pediatrics, 2005 - 2008
- University of Alabama School of MedicineClass of 2005
Certifications & Licensure
- AL State Medical License 2008 - 2022
- WA State Medical License 2005 - 2008
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FAAP) American Academy of Pediatrics
Publications & Presentations
- 18 citationsThe effects of upper airway surgery for obstructive sleep apnea on nasal continuous positive airway pressure settings.James Lee Masdon, J. Scott Magnuson, Garland Youngblood> ;Laryngoscope. 2004 Feb 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: