Are you Dr. Jackman?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 57 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office3020 Childrens Way
San Diego, CA 92123Phone(801) 662-1000
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Geoffrey Jackman, MD is a pediatric emergency medicine physician in San Diego, California. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in California, Texas, and Utah. He is an Assistant Professor at University of Utah School of Medicine.
Education & Training
- Emory UniversityFellowship, Pediatric Emergency Medicine, 1997 - 2000
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical SchoolResidency, Pediatrics, 1994 - 1997
- Indiana University School of MedicineClass of 1994
Certifications & Licensure
- TX State Medical License 2020 - 2022
- CA State Medical License 2017 - 2023
- UT State Medical License 2000 - 2018
- GA State Medical License 1997 - 2003
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatric Emergency Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- Altered Mental Status at High Altitude.Sydney Ryan, Nanette C. Dudley, Michael Green, Charles Pruitt, Geoffrey Jackman> ;Pediatrics. 2018 Aug 1
- 49 citationsSeeing is believing : What do boys do when they find a real gun?Geoffrey A. Jackman, Mirna M. Farah, Arthur L. Kellermann, Harold K. Simon> ;Pediatrics. 2001 Jun 1
- Radiological case of the month. Military tuberculosis with meningitis.Geoffrey A. Jackman> ;JAMA Pediatrics. 1999 Aug 1