Are you Dr. Arpilleda?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 26 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office3020 Children's Way, Mc 5075
San Diego, CA 92123Phone(858) 966-8036
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Joyce Arpilleda, MD is a pediatric emergency medicine physician in San Diego, California. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in California, Ohio, and Illinois. She is affiliated with Kaiser Permanente Vacaville Medical Center and is an Associate Professor at UCSD School of Medicine.
Education & Training
- Medical College of Wisconsin Affiliated HospitalsFellowship, Pediatric Emergency Medicine, 1998 - 2001
- UCSF - FresnoResidency, Pediatrics, 1995 - 1998
- University of Oklahoma Health Sciences CenterClass of 1995
Certifications & Licensure
- OH State Medical License 2001 - 2011
- IL State Medical License 1999 - 1999
- WI State Medical License 1998 - 2005
- CA State Medical License 1997 - 2022
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatric Emergency Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 6 citationsEffects of food insecurity on asthma outcomes in the pediatric emergency department.Marissa A. Hendrickson, Mary Ann O'Riordan, Joyce C. Arpilleda, Amy M. Heneghan> ;Pediatric Emergency Care. 2010 Nov 1
- Splenic Laceration from In-Line SkatingJoyce C. Arpilleda, Martha S. Wright> ;Clinical Pediatrics. 2004 Jun 1
- Kaiser Permanente Vacaville Medical CenterVacaville, California