Are you Dr. Mandeville?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 18 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office3020 Childrens Way
San Diego, CA 92123Phone(503) 297-6334Fax(503) 297-2360
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Katherine Mandeville, MD is a pediatric emergency medicine physician in San Diego, California. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in California, Nevada, and Oregon. She is affiliated with Rady Children's Hospital - San Diego.
Education & Training
- Phoenix Children's HospitalFellowship, Pediatric Emergency Medicine, 2007 - 2010
- University of ColoradoResidency, Pediatrics, 1999 - 2002
- University of New Mexico HospitalClass of 1999
Certifications & Licensure
- NV State Medical License 2018 - 2023
- CA State Medical License 2017 - 2022
- OR State Medical License 2016 - 2019
- NM State Medical License 2012 - 2018
- MA State Medical License 2010 - 2012
- AZ State Medical License 2007 - 2012
- CO State Medical License 2002 - 2009
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatric Emergency Medicine
- Nebulized Budesonide After Discharge From a Pediatric Emergency Department in Preventing Asthma Relapse: A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo Controlled Trial. Start of enrollment: 2007 Oct 01Bulloch, R.B.,Mandeville, K.
Publications & Presentations
- 10 citationsEffects of Timing to Diagnosis and Appendectomy in Pediatric Appendicitis.Katherine Mandeville, Michael C. Monuteaux, Tamara Pottker, Blake Bulloch> ;Pediatric Emergency Care. 2015 Nov 1
- 42 citationsIntussusception: clinical presentations and imaging characteristics.Katherine Mandeville, Ming Chien, F. Anthony Willyerd, Gerald Mandell, Mark A. Hostetler, Blake Bulloch> ;Pediatric Emergency Care. 2012 Sep 1
- 40 citationsUsing appendicitis scores in the pediatric EDKatherine Mandeville, Tamara Pottker, Blake Bulloch, Jiexin Liu> ;American Journal of Emergency Medicine. 2011 Nov 1
- Join now to see all
- Rady Children's Hospital - San DiegoSan Diego, California