Dr. Ghafouri is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office3020 Childrens Way
San Diego, CA 92123Phone(858) 966-8800Fax(858) 966-7433
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of California San DiegoFellowship, Pediatric Emergency Medicine, 2006 - 2009
- Louisiana State UniversityResidency, Pediatrics, 2003 - 2006
- St. George's University School of MedicineClass of 2003
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 2006 - 2023
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatric Emergency Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 13 citationsIsoniazid-induced status epilepticus in a pediatric patient after inadequate pyridoxine therapy.Alicia B. Minns, Nazli Ghafouri, Richard F. Clark> ;Pediatric Emergency Care. 2010 May 1
- Rady Children's Hospital - San DiegoSan Diego, California
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: