Dr. Verlee is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office100 Brickhill Ave
South Portland, ME 04106Phone(207) 773-1728Fax(207) 772-4062
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Illinois College of Medicine at ChicagoResidency, Urology, 2007 - 2011
- University of Illinois College of Medicine at ChicagoResidency, General Surgery, 2006 - 2007
- UMass Chan Medical SchoolInternship, General Surgery, 2005 - 2006
- University of Vermont College of MedicineClass of 2005
Certifications & Licensure
- ME State Medical License 2011 - 2022
- IL State Medical License 2006 - 2011
- American Board of Urology Urology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification EpicCare Ambulatory EMR, Epic Systems Corporation, 2012-2013
Publications & Presentations
- 6 citationsDiagnosis and Surgical Management of Male Pelvic, Inguinal, and Testicular PainGabriel V. Belanger, Graham T. VerLee> ;Surgical Clinics of North America. 2016 Jun 1
- 15 citationsRobotic-assisted ureteral reimplantation with Boari flap and psoas hitch: a single-institution experience.Christopher Yang, Loren Jones, Marcelino E. Rivera, Graham T. VerLee, Leslie A. Deane> ;Journal of Laparoendoscopic & Advanced Surgical Techniques. 2011 Nov 3
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: