Are you Dr. Kinkead?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 25 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office100 Brickhill Ave
South Portland, ME 04106Phone(207) 773-1728Fax(207) 772-4062
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Thomas Kinkead, MD is a board certified urologist in South Portland, Maine. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Maine. He is affiliated with Maine Medical Center and Northern Light Mercy Hospital.
Education & Training
- UMass Chan Medical SchoolResidency, Urology, 1986 - 1993
- University of Vermont College of MedicineClass of 1986
Certifications & Licensure
- ME State Medical License 1993 - 2023
- American Board of Urology Urology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification EpicCare Ambulatory EMR, Epic Systems Corporation, 2012-2013
Publications & Presentations
- 3 citationsSpontaneous rectus sheath hematoma: an unusual cause of gross hematuria.Otto Sandoval, Thomas Kinkead> ;Urology. 2013 Dec 1
- Effects of sialoadenectomy and epidermal growth factor on testicular function of sexually mature male mice.Liu A, Flores C, Kinkead T, Carboni AA, Menon M, Seethalakshmi L> ;J. Urol.. 1994-08-01
- 37 citationsLong-Term Followup of Bladder Mucosa Graft for Male Urethral ReconstructionThomas M. Kinkead, Peter A. Borzi, Patrick G. Duffy, Philip G. Ransley> ;The Journal of Urology. 1994 Apr 1
- Join now to see all