Dr. Ingimarsson is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office100 Brickhill Avenue
South Portland, ME 04106Phone+1 207-773-1728Fax+1 207-773-8153
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Johann Ingimarsson is an urologist in South Portland, ME and is affiliated with Maine Medical Center. He received his medical degree from University of Iceland and has been in practice 13 years. He specializes in minimally invasive surgery and stone disease and is experienced in minimally invasive urologic surgery and kidney and ureteral stones.
Education & Training
- Mayo Clinic College of Medicine and Science (Rochester)Fellowship, Minimally Invasive Urologic Surgery, 2015 - 2016
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock/Mary Hitchcock Memorial HospitalResidency, Urology, 2008 - 2015
- University of IcelandClass of 2004
Certifications & Licensure
- ME State Medical License 2016 - 2022
- MN State Medical License 2015 - 2016
- NH State Medical License Active through 2015
- American Board of Urology Urology
Publications & Presentations
- The Uniform grading tooL for flexIble ureterorenoscoPes (TULIP-tool): a Delphi consensus project on standardised evaluation of flexible ureterorenoscopes.Michaël M E L Henderickx, Nora Hendriks, Joyce Baard, Oliver J Wiseman, Kymora B Scotland, Bhaskar K Somani, Tarik E Şener, Esteban Emiliani, Laurian B Dragos, Luca Vi...> ;BJU international. 2022 Oct 8
- Ureteroscopy with thulium fiber laser lithotripsy results in shorter operating times and large cost savings.James R Ryan, Mitchell H Nguyen, Joshua A Linscott, Samuel W Nowicki, Evelyn James, Brian M Jumper, Maria Ordoñez, Johann P Ingimarsson> ;World journal of urology. 2022 Aug 1
- Endourologic Management of Stent Retained Over 22 Years in Patient with Duplicated Collecting System.William C. Daly, Johann Ingimarsson> ;Journal of endourology case reports. 2020 Dec 29
- Join now to see all
- Anticoagulant Use in URS Patients Ups Bleeding RiskDecember 22nd, 2016
- 4 Ways to Prevent Kidney StonesSeptember 12th, 2020
- Try These 5 Post-Run Stretches to Boost Recovery and Prevent InjuryOctober 8th, 2020
- Join now to see all
- Maine Medical CenterPortland, Maine
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: