Dr. Krulin is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office4110 Outpatient Circle
Outpatient Center, Second Floor
Little Rock, AR 72205Phone(501) 686-6443Fax(501) 526-5503
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences (UAMS) College of MedicineResidency, Psychiatry, 1975 - 1977
- University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences (UAMS) College of MedicineInternship, Transitional Year, 1974 - 1975
- University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences (UAMS) College of MedicineClass of 1974
Certifications & Licensure
- OR State Medical License 1981 - Present
- AR State Medical License 1974 - 2022
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Psychiatry
Publications & Presentations
- 13 citationsAnnual lipid cycle of the gray bat, Myotis grisescensGregory S Krulin, John A. Sealander> ;Comparative Biochemistry and Physiology Part A: Physiology. 1972 Jun 1
- UAMS Medical CenterLittle Rock, Arkansas
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: