Are you Dr. Ironside?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 41 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office10001 Lile Dr
Little Rock, AR 72205Phone+1 501-227-8000Fax+1 501-221-5850
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. John Ironside, MD is a neurologist in Little Rock, Arkansas. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Arkansas.
Education & Training
- University of Arkansas for Medical SciencesResidency, Neurology, 1993 - 1996
- University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences (UAMS) College of MedicineInternship, Transitional Year, 1992 - 1993
- University of Arkansas For Medical Sciences College of MedicineClass of 1992
Certifications & Licensure
- AR State Medical License 1992 - 2023
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification NextGen Ambulatory EHR, NextGen Healthcare, 2013
Publications & Presentations
- A neuropsychological-neuropathological case study of variant Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease.Kapur N, Ironside J, Abbott P, Warner G, Turner A> ;Neurocase. 2001-01-01
- Ultrastructural analysis of the florid plaque in variant Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease.Liberski PP, Ironside J, McCardle L, Sherring A> ;Folia Neuropathol. 2000-01-01