Dr. Silzer is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office10001 Lile Dr
Little Rock, AR 72205Phone+1 501-227-8000Fax+1 501-221-5850
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Kansas School of MedicineResidency, Neurology, 1990 - 1994
- University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences (UAMS) College of MedicineInternship, Transitional Year, 1988 - 1989
- University of Arkansas For Medical Sciences College of MedicineClass of 1988
Certifications & Licensure
- AR State Medical License 1988 - 2024
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification NextGen Ambulatory EHR, NextGen Healthcare, 2013
- Baptist Health Medical Center-Little RockLittle Rock, Arkansas
- CHI St. Vincent Infirmary Medical CenterLittle Rock, Arkansas
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: