Are you Dr. Biton?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 38 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2 Lile Ct
Little Rock, AR 72205Phone+1 501-227-5061Fax+1 501-227-5234
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Victor Biton, MD is a board certified neurologist in Little Rock, Arkansas. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Arkansas, Wisconsin, and Minnesota. He is affiliated with Baptist Health Medical Center - North Little Rock, CHI St. Vincent Medical Center-North, and North Metro Medical Center.
Education & Training
- University of Arkansas for Medical SciencesResidency, Neurology, 1990 - 1991
- University of MinnesotaResidency, Neurology, 1987 - 1990
- The Hebrew University of Jerusalem Hadassah Medical SchoolClass of 1981
Certifications & Licensure
- AR State Medical License 1990 - 2023
- MN State Medical License 1989 - 1990
- WI State Medical License 1989 - 1989
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Neurology
- Study to Assess the Safety and Tolerability of Intravenous Carbamazepine in Adults With Epilepsy Start of enrollment: 2010 Jun 01
- Efficacy and Safety of YKP3089 in Subjects With Treatment Resistant Partial Onset Seizures Start of enrollment: 2011 Jul 06
- AC-1204 26-Week Long Term Efficacy Response Trial With Optional Open-label Ext Start of enrollment: 2013 Mar 01
Phase 2, Phase 3
- Join now to see all
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsA randomized phase 2b efficacy study in patients with seizure episodes with a predictable pattern using Staccato® alprazolam for rapid seizure termination.Jacqueline French, Victor Biton, Hina Dave, Kamil Detyniecki, Michael A Gelfand, Hui Gong, Kore Liow, Terence J O'Brien, Ahmed Sadek, Bree DiVentura, Brittany Reich, J...> ;Epilepsia. 2023 Feb 1
- 1 citationsPost hoc analysis of a phase 3 study for treatment of uncontrolled focal seizures: Adjunctive cenobamate dose and seizure reduction by baseline seizure frequency.Sami Aboumatar, Victor Biton, Robert Wechsler, Louis Ferrari, William E Rosenfeld> ;Epilepsy Research. 2022 Oct 1
- 1 citationsTolerability and efficacy of adjunctive brivaracetam in adults with focal seizures by concomitant antiseizure medication use: Pooled results from three phase 3 trials.Philippe Ryvlin, Svetlana Dimova, Sami Elmoufti, Florin Floricel, Cédric Laloyaux, Xavier Nondonfaz, Victor Biton> ;Epilepsia. 2022 Aug 1
- Join now to see all