Dr. Monohan is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office800 Rose Street
CC404 Roach Bldg. Uk Hematology Clinic
Lexington, KY 40536Phone(859) 257-6006Fax(859) 257-6002
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Gregory Monohan is an oncologist in Lexington, KY and is affiliated with University of Kentucky Albert B. Chandler Hospital. He received his medical degree from University of Kentucky College of Medicine and has been in practice 17 years. He specializes in hematologic oncology and is experienced in hematologic oncology and stem cell transplantation.
Education & Training
- University of Kentucky College of MedicineFellowship, Hematology and Medical Oncology, 2003 - 2006
- Indiana University School of MedicineResidency, Internal Medicine, 2000 - 2003
- University of Kentucky College of MedicineClass of 2000
Certifications & Licensure
- KY State Medical License 2003 - 2022
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Hematology
- Stem Cell Transplant With Lenalidomide Maintenance in Patients With Multiple Myeloma (BMT CTN 0702) Start of enrollment: 2010 May 01Mary Horowitz, MD
Publications & Presentations
- The VR-DCEP regimen rescues mobilization failures and controls refractory disease in multiple myeloma.Maxwell M. Krem, Samuel B Reynolds, Hamza Hashmi, Suresh Manapuram, Rani Jayswal, Heidi L. Weiss, Timothy Baize, Lindsey R Figg, Soumit K. Basu, Gregory Monohan, Roger...> ;Bone Marrow Transplantation. 2020 Jul 1
- Ten-year survival outcomes for patients with early stage classical Hodgkin lymphoma: An analysis from Kentucky Cancer Registry.Zin W. Myint, Runa Shrestha, Salahuddin Siddiqui, Stacey Slone, Bin Huang, Reshma Ramlal, Gregory Monohan, Gerhard C. Hildebrandt, Hayder Saeed> ;Hematology/Oncology and Stem Cell Therapy. 2020 Mar 1
- 1 citationsProgress in multiple myelomaReinhold Munker, Gregory Monohan> ;Indian Journal of Medical Research. 2019 Jun 1
- Join now to see all
- Age Adjusted Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplant Comorbidity Index Predicts Survival in a T-cell Depleted Cohort☆Swati Yalamanchi, Hayder Saeed, Dianna Howard, Gerhard C Hildebrandt, Roger Herzig, Gregory Monohan, ScienceDirect
- Phase I Study of the Investigational Aurora A Kinase Inhibitor Alisertib plus Rituximab or Rituximab/vincristine in Relapsed/refractory Aggressive B-cell LymphomaDaniel Persky, Soham Puvvada, Catherine Spier, Gregory Monohan, Ari VanderWalde, Daruka Mahadevan, Clinical Cancer Research
- University of Kentucky Albert B. Chandler HospitalLexington, Kentucky
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: