Dr. Chambers is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office800 Rose Street CC 451
Lexington, KY 40536Phone(859) 323-6522Fax(859) 257-7715
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Kentucky College of MedicineFellowship, Hematology and Medical Oncology, 2002 - 2005
- University of Louisville School of MedicineResidency, Internal Medicine, 1993 - 1996
- University of Louisville School of MedicineClass of 1993
Certifications & Licensure
- KY State Medical License 1995 - 2022
- A Pilot Study of Working Women and Breast Cancer Start of enrollment: 2013 Nov 01Robin Vanderpool, DrPH
- Trial of Mesna to Prevent Doxorubicin-induced Plasma Protein Oxidation and Tumor Necrosis Factor Alpha (TNF-α) Release Start of enrollment: 2010 Sep 01Mara Chambers, M.D.
Publications & Presentations
- 24 citationsPlasma TNF-α and Soluble TNF Receptor Levels after Doxorubicin with or without Co-Administration of Mesna-A Randomized, Cross-Over Clinical Study.John Hayslip, Emily V. Dressler, Heidi L. Weiss, Tammy J. Taylor, Mara D. Chambers, Teresa Noel, Sumitra Miriyala, Jeriel T. R. Keeney, Xiaojia Ren, Rukhsana Sultana, ...> ;PLOS ONE. 2015 Apr 24
- 25 citationsImpact of estrogen receptor (ER) and human epidermal growth factor receptor-2 (HER2) co-expression on breast cancer disease characteristics: implications for tumor bio...Abeer Al-Qaisi, Li Chen, Edward H. Romond, Mara D. Chambers, M Stevens, G Pasley, Mukta Awasthi, Suleiman Massarweh> ;Breast Cancer Research and Treatment. 2014 Sep 26
- 12 citationsA Narrative Review of the Confluence of Breast Cancer and Low-wage Employment and Its Impact on Receipt of Guideline-recommended Treatment.Robin C. Vanderpool, Jennifer E. Swanberg, Mara D. Chambers> ;Global advances in health and medicine. 2013 Sep 1
- Join now to see all
- Rockcastle Regional Hospital and Respiratory Care CenterMount Vernon, Kentucky
- UK HealthCare Good Samaritan HospitalLexington, Kentucky
- University of Kentucky Albert B. Chandler HospitalLexington, Kentucky
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: