Dr. Murad is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1600 SW Archer Rd
Gainesville, FL 32610Phone(407) 351-8500Fax(407) 351-8560
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Gregory Murad is a neurosurgeon in Gainesville, FL and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including UF Health Shands Hospital, Malcom Randall Veterans Affairs Medical Center, Lake City Veterans Affairs Medical Center, and Orlando Regional Medical Center. He received his medical degree from The Robert Larner, M.D. College of Medicine at The University of Vermont and has been in practice 16 years. He is experienced in neurosurgical oncology, neurosurgical spine surgery, minimally invasive spine surgery, skull base surgery, and pediatric neurosurgery.
Education & Training
- University of FloridaResidency, Neurological Surgery, 2002 - 2007
- University of FloridaInternship, Transitional Year, 2001 - 2002
- The Robert Larner, M.D. College of Medicine at The University of VermontClass of 2001
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 2006 - 2022
- American Board of Neurological Surgery Neurological Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification EpicCare Ambulatory EMR, Epic Systems Corporation, 2012-2013
Publications & Presentations
- Nuchal thickness and increased risk of surgical site infection in posterior cervical operations.Ken Porche, Dennis T. Lockney, Timothy Gooldy, Paul Kubilis, Gregory J. A. Murad> ;Clinical Neurology and Neurosurgery. 2021 Jun 1
- The utility of routine post-hospitalization CT imaging in patients with non-operative mild to moderate traumatic brain injury.Saeed S. Sadrameli, Vitaliy Davidov, Suraj Sulhan, Sasha Vaziri, Cory J. Hartman, Kristopher G. Hooten, Gregory J. A. Murad> ;Brain Injury. 2021 May 16
- 1 citationsPatient and Procedural Determinants of Postoperative Pain Trajectories.Terrie Vasilopoulos, Richa Wardhan, Parisa Rashidi, Roger B. Fillingim, Margaret R. Wallace, Paul L. Crispen, Hari K. Parvataneni, Hernan A. Prieto, Tiago N. Machuca, ...> ;Anesthesiology. 2021 Mar 1
- Join now to see all
- UF Health Shands HospitalGainesville, Florida
- North Florida/South Georgia Veteran's Health SystemGainesville, Florida
- Lake City Veterans Affairs Medical CenterLake City, Florida
- Orlando Regional Medical CenterOrlando, Florida
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: