Dr. Lewis is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1600 Sw Archer Rd
Gainesville, FL 32610Phone(352) 392-4331
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- OtherClass of 1986
Certifications & Licensure
- WY State Medical License 2011 - Present
Publications & Presentations
- Evaluation of alpha-II-spectrin breakdown products as potential biomarkers for early recognition and severity of aneurysmal subarachnoid hemorrhage.Linda Papa, Kimberly Rosenthal, Francesca Silvestri, John C Axley, Jared M. Kelly, Stephen B. Lewis> ;Scientific Reports. 2018 Sep 6
- Bilateral internal auditory canal gangliogliomas mimicking neurofibromatosis Type II.Kristopher G. Hooten, Seth F Oliveria, Saeed S Sadrameli, Shashank Gandhi, Anthony T. Yachnis, Stephen B. Lewis> ;Surgical Neurology International. 2016 Apr 13
- Lessons learned from whole exome sequencing in multiplex families affected by a complex genetic disorder, intracranial aneurysmJanice L. Farlow, Hai Lin, Laura Sauerbeck, Dongbing Lai, Daniel L. Koller, Elizabeth W. Pugh, Kurt N. Hetrick, Hua Ling, Rachel Kleinloog, Pieter van der Vlies, Patri...> ;PLOS ONE. 2015 Mar 24
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: