Dr. Lister is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1600 Sw Archer Rd
Gainesville, FL 32610Phone(352) 273-9000
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of FloridaResidency, Neurological Surgery, 1976 - 1980
- University of FloridaInternship, Neurological Surgery, 1975 - 1976
- University of Illinois College of Medicine at ChicagoClass of 1975
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 2007 - 2017
- IL State Medical License 1980 - 2017
- American Board of Neurological Surgery Neurological Surgery
Publications & Presentations
- The history of Rhoton’s LabToshio Matsushima, J. Richard Lister, Ken Matsushima, Evandro de Oliveira, Erdener Timurkaynak, David Peace, Shigeaki Kobayashi> ;Neurosurgical Review. 2019 Mar 1
- Variations of Occipital Artery-Posterior Inferior Cerebellar Artery Bypass: Anatomic Consideration.Ken Matsushima, Satoshi Matsuo, Noritaka Komune, Michihiro Kohno, J. Richard Lister> ;Operative Neurosurgery. 2018 May 1
- The microneurosurgical anatomy legacy of Albert L. Rhoton Jr., MD: an analysis of transition and evolution over 50 yearsToshio Matsushima, Ken Matsushima, Shigeaki Kobayashi, J. Richard Lister, Jacques J. Morcos> ;Journal of Neurosurgery. 2018 Feb 2
- Join now to see all
- North Florida/South Georgia Veteran's Health SystemGainesville, Florida
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: