Are you Dr. Smith?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 23 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office8303 Dodge St
Omaha, NE 68114Phone(402) 354-4540Fax(402) 354-4535
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Gregory Smith, MD is a board certified pathologist in Omaha, Nebraska. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Nebraska, Iowa, and Missouri. He is affiliated with Nebraska Methodist Hospital.
Education & Training
- University of Missouri-Kansas City School of MedicineResidency, Pathology-Anatomic and Clinical, 1996 - 2001
- University of Nebraska College of MedicineClass of 1996
Certifications & Licensure
- IA State Medical License 2005 - 2024
- NE State Medical License 2004 - 2022
- MO State Medical License 2000 - 2023
- American Board of Pathology Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology
Publications & Presentations
- 2 citationsTaking Students as They Should Be: Restoring Trust in Undergraduate Medical Education.Stuart J. Slavin, Gregory S. Smith> ;Academic Medicine. 2019 Dec 1
- 9 citationsImaging biomarkers of epileptogenecity after traumatic brain injury - Preclinical frontiers.Riikka Immonen, Neil G. Harris, David W. Wright, Leigh A. Johnston, Eppu Manninen, Gregory Smith, Afshin Paydar, Craig A. Branch, Olli Gröhn> ;Neurobiology of Disease. 2019 Mar 1
- 11 citationsElectrophysiological biomarkers of epileptogenicity after traumatic brain injury.Piero Perucca, Gregory Smith, César Emmanuel Santana-Gómez, Anatol Bragin, Richard J. Staba> ;Neurobiology of Disease. 2019 Mar 1
- Join now to see all
- New Vaccine May Prevent Symptoms, Spread of Herpes VirusNovember 6th, 2020
- Nebraska Methodist HospitalOmaha, Nebraska