Dr. Mtaweh is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office4401 Penn Ave
Pittsburgh, PA 15224Phone(412) 692-5164
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Pittsburgh Medical CenterFellowship, Pediatric Critical Care Medicine, 2011 - 2014
- Georgetown University HospitalResidency, Pediatrics, 2007 - 2010
- University of Balamand Faculty of MedicineClass of 2006
Certifications & Licensure
- PA State Medical License 2011 - 2018
- VA State Medical License 2010 - 2012
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatric Critical Care Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 6 citationsPatterns of multiorgan dysfunction after pediatric drowningHaifa Mtaweh, Patrick M. Kochanek, Joseph A. Carcillo, Michael J. Bell, Ericka L. Fink> ;Resuscitation. 2015 May 1
- 11 citationsEffect of a Single Dose of Propofol and Lack of Dextrose Administration in a Child With Mitochondrial Disease A Case ReportHaifa Mtaweh, Hülya Bayır, Patrick M. Kochanek, Michael J. Bell> ;Journal of Child Neurology. 2014 Aug 1
- 1 citationsAuthors' Response to Letter to the Editor, “Effect of a single dose of propofol and lack of dextrose administration in a child with mitochondrial disease – A Case Report”Michael J. Bell, Haifa Mtaweh, Hülya Bayır, Patrick M. Kochanek> ;Journal of Child Neurology. 2014 Mar 28
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: