Dr. Hanley is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1919 E Thomas Rd
Phoenix, AZ 85016Phone(602) 933-1784
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Loma Linda University Health Education ConsortiumFellowship, Pediatric Critical Care Medicine, 2010 - 2013
- Loma Linda University Health Education ConsortiumResidency, Pediatrics, 2007 - 2010
- Loma Linda University School of MedicineClass of 2007
Certifications & Licensure
- AZ State Medical License 2015 - 2022
- CA State Medical License 2008 - 2022
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatric Critical Care Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 17 citationsIdentifying Potential Kidney Donors Among Newborns Undergoing Circulatory Determination of DeathHeather Hanley, Sunhwa Kim, Erin Willey, Dana Castleberry, Mudit Mathur> ;Pediatrics. 2014 Jan 1
- 5 citationsGiant intracranial teratoma and lack of cortical development in a fetus. Case report.Michael G Muhonen, Jeremy S. Bierman, Namath S. Hussain, Heather A. Hanley, Sara S. Hussain> ;Journal of Neurosurgery. 2005 Aug 1
- Phoenix Children's HospitalPhoenix, Arizona
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: