Dr. Bhavaraju is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1919 E Thomas Rd
Phoenix, AZ 85016Phone(602) 546-1000
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Phoenix Childrens HospitalResidency, Pediatrics, 1999 - 2002
- Pennsylvania State University College of MedicineClass of 1999
Certifications & Licensure
- AZ State Medical License 2002 - 2023
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FAAP) American Academy of Pediatrics
Publications & Presentations
- Service: Retracted and Reframed.Vasudha Bhavaraju> ;Journal of Graduate Medical Education. 2020 Dec 1
- Calling Consults: A Workshop to Teach Trainees Using Both Didactic and Small Group-based Learning.Cathy Lee-Miller, Brittany Navarre, Dean Lorimer, Harper Price, Dorothee Newbern, Jamie Librizzi, Vasudha Bhavaraju> ;ATS scholar. 2020 Jun 30
- 2 citationsThe Challenges of Multisource Feedback: Feasibility and Acceptability of Gathering Patient Feedback for Pediatric Residents.David Mahoney, Alyssa L. Bogetz, Amanda Hirsch, Katherine Killmond, Elisa M. Phillips, Vasudha Bhavaraju, Alisa McQueen, Nicola M. Orlov, Rebecca Blankenburg, Caroline...> ;Academic Pediatrics. 2019 Jul 1
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: