Dr. Shugart is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
See Dr. Shugart's full profile
Office1330 Boiling Springs Rd
Spartanburg, SC 29303Phone+1 864-585-5433Fax+1 864-591-4053
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Medical University of South CarolinaResidency, Internal Medicine, 1994 - 1997
- Wake Forest School of Medicine of Wake Forest Baptist Medical CenterClass of 1994
Certifications & Licensure
- SC State Medical License 1995 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- National Board of Physicians and Surgeons Internal Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsCollateral perfusion through overlapping vessels reduces canine right ventricular ischemic injury from positive end-expiratory pressure.William E. Johnston, Jakob Vinten-Johansen, Henry E. Shugart, Beverly J. Spray, William P. Santamore> ;Critical Care Medicine. 1993 May 1
- 11 citationsPositive end-expiratory pressure potentiates the severity of canine right ventricular ischemia-reperfusion injury.William E. Johnston, Jakob Vinten-Johansen, H. E. Shugart, William P. Santamore> ;American Journal of Physiology-heart and Circulatory Physiology. 1992 Jan 1
- Spartanburg Medical Center - Mary BlackSpartanburg, South Carolina
- Spartanburg Medical Center - Church Street CampusSpartanburg, South Carolina
- Cherokee Medical CenterGaffney, South Carolina
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: