Dr. Slivka is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office76 New Britain Ave
Hartford, CT 06106Phone(860) 545-9300Fax(860) 837-6801
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Connecticut School of MedicineResidency, Pediatrics, 1981 - 1984
- University of ToledoClass of 1981
Certifications & Licensure
- CT State Medical License 1984 - 2017
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FAAP) American Academy of Pediatrics
Publications & Presentations
- 19 citationsComparative Effectiveness of Zinc Protoporphyrin and Hemoglobin Concentrations in Identifying Iron Deficiency in a Group of Low-Income, Preschool-Aged Children: Practi...Rebecca E. Crowell, Ann M. Ferris, Richard J. Wood, Patricia Joyce, Hilda Slivka> ;Pediatrics. 2006 Jul 1
- 5 citationsManaging Anemia in Low-income Toddlers: Barriers, Challenges and Context in Primary CareRebecca E. Crowell, Michelle B. Pierce, Ann M. Ferris, Hilda Slivka, Patricia Joyce, Bruce Bernstein, Suzanne Russell-Curtis> ;Journal of Health Care for the Poor and Underserved. 2005 Nov 23
- Working with children of cancer patients.Slivka, H. H., Magill, L.> ;Caring. 1993 Feb
- Hartford HospitalHartford, Connecticut
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: