Are you Dr. Scheiner?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 42 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office76 New Britain Ave
Hartford, CT 06106Phone(860) 545-9300Fax(860) 837-6801
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Laurie Scheiner, MD is a board certified pediatrician in Hartford, Connecticut. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Connecticut, California, and New Jersey. She is affiliated with Hartford Hospital and Connecticut Children's Medical Center.
Education & Training
- Georgetown University HospitalInternship, Transitional Year, 1977 - 1978
- New York Medical CollegeClass of 1977
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 2016 - 2019
- CT State Medical License 1992 - 2022
- NJ State Medical License 1990 - 1993
- PA State Medical License 1988 - 1990
- GA State Medical License 1980 - 1983
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
Publications & Presentations
- Sites of single-strand breaks in DNA treated with a diol-epoxide of benz[a]anthracene.Cooper, C. S., Gerwin, B. I., Scheiner, L. A.> ;Carcinogenesis. 1983 Dec
- Prevalence and significance of HER-2/neu expression in early epithelial ovarian cancer.Rubin, S. C., Finstad, C. L., Federici, M. G., Scheiner, L., Lloyd, K. O., Hoskins, W. J.> ;Cancer. 1994 Mar 1
- Comparison of MUC-1 mucin expression in epithelial and non-epithelial cancer cell lines and demonstration of a new short variant form (MUC-1/Z).Oosterkamp, H. M., Scheiner, L., Stefanova, M. C., Lloyd, K. O., Finstad, C. L.> ;Int J Cancer. 1997 Jul 3