Dr. Burson is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2080 Newnan Crossing Blvd E
Newnan, GA 30265Phone+1 770-955-0272Fax+1 770-770-0273
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Emory University School of MedicineResidency, Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery, 1991 - 1995
- Emory University School of MedicineInternship, Surgery, 1990 - 1991
- Emory University School of MedicineClass of 1990
- Davidson CollegeBS, Premedicine, 1982 - 1986
Certifications & Licensure
- GA State Medical License 1991 - 2023
- American Board of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery Otolaryngology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FAAO-HNS) American Academy of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery
Publications & Presentations
- 6 citationsEndoscopic approach to the pediatric orbitJames G. Burson, Gerald S. Gussack, Patricia S. Hudgins> ;Laryngoscope. 1995 Jul 1
- 44 citationsCT and MR appearance of recurrent malignant head and neck neoplasms after resection and flap reconstruction.Patricia A. Hudgins, James G. Burson, Gerald S. Gussack, William Grist> ;American Journal of Neuroradiology. 1994 Oct 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: