Dr. McClinton is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2301 Newnan Crossing Blvd E
Newnan, GA 30265Phone(770) 683-2155Fax(770) 683-2154
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Mark McClinton is an otolaryngologist in Newnan, GA and is affiliated with both Piedmont Newnan Hospital and Cancer Treatment Centers of America Atlanta. He received his medical degree from Tulane University School of Medicine and has been in practice 17 years. He is experienced in general otolaryngology, otolaryngic allergy, and rhinology and sinus disease.
Education & Training
- University of Miami/Jackson Health SystemResidency, Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery, 1998 - 2002
- Virginia Mason Franciscan HealthInternship, Transitional Year, 1994 - 1995
- Tulane University School of MedicineClass of 1994
Certifications & Licensure
- GA State Medical License 2012 - 2023
- KY State Medical License 2008 - 2013
- TN State Medical License 2007 - 2013
- FL State Medical License 2001 - 2008
- NC State Medical License 1996 - 1999
- American Board of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery Otolaryngology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification AllMeds EHR, AllMeds, Inc., 2011, 2014
- Fellow (FAAO-HNS) American Academy of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery
Publications & Presentations
- 33 citationsEarly results of transcutaneous injection laryngoplasty with micronized acellular dermis versus type-I thyroplasty for glottic incompetence dysphonia due to unilateral...Donna S. Lundy, Roy R. Casiano, Mark E McClinton, Jun W. Xue> ;Journal of Voice. 2003 Dec 1
- 9 citationsA rare case of mucoepidermoid carcinoma of the nasal cavity.Giovana R. Thomas, Jacinto J. Regalado, Mark E McClinton> ;Ear, nose, & throat journal. 2002 Aug 1
- Local Doctor Wins Second Place in a 24-Hour RaceJuly 25th, 2018
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: