Are you Dr. Clay?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 17 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1525 Madison St
Fredonia, KS 66736Phone+1 620-378-3700Fax+1 620-378-3536
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. James Clay, DO is a family physician in Fredonia, Kansas. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Kansas.
Education & Training
- Kansas City University of Medicine and Biosciences College of Osteopathic MedicineClass of 1975
Certifications & Licensure
- KS State License 1976 - 2019
- AOA Board of Family Physicians Family Practice and Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- Effects of hemodialysis on profound memory deficits in renal insufficiency due to multiple myeloma: a case study.Jane M. Plagge, James E. Clay, Robin L. Redwine, James P. LePage> ;Applied Neuropsychology. 2009 Feb 10