Dr. Hines is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1500 Weiss St.
Saginaw, MI 48602Phone+1 989-497-2500
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Central Michigan University College of MedicineResidency, Obstetrics and Gynecology, 1987 - 1991
- Fort Wayne Medical EducationResidency, Family Medicine, 1980 - 1983
- Indiana University School of MedicineClass of 1980
Certifications & Licensure
- MI State Medical License 1987 - 2024
- OH State Medical License 1983 - 2024
- IN State Medical License 1980 - 2023
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology Obstetrics & Gynecology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACOG) American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
- 8 Jackson ‘Health Champions’ Honored by Center for Family HealthJune 2nd, 2021
- Aleda E. Lutz V.A. Medical Center Changes Urgent Care HoursMarch 30th, 2022
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: