Dr. Henderson is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office701 St. Joseph St.
Rapid City, SD 57701Phone(605) 348-6100Fax(605) 348-6990
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Washington School of MedicineResidency, Internal Medicine, 1989 - 1992
- University of California San Diego School of MedicineClass of 1989
Certifications & Licensure
- SD State Medical License 1992 - 2023
- Stop Atherosclerosis in Native Diabetics Study (SANDS) Start of enrollment: 2002 Sep 01
- Evaluating a Web-Based Cardiovascular Disease Risk Factor Reduction Program Among American Indians Start of enrollment: 2009 Feb 01
Publications & Presentations
- Genetics of Smoking Behaviors in American Indians.Jeffrey A. Henderson, Dedra Buchwald, Barbara V. Howard, Patricia Nez Henderson, Yafang Li, Rachel F. Tyndale, Christopher I. Amos, Olga Y. Gorlova> ;Cancer Epidemiology, Biomarkers & Prevention. 2020 Aug 27
- 3 citationsImpacts of alcohol availability on Tribal lands where alcohol is prohibited: A community-partnered qualitative investigationJuliet P. Lee, Anna Pagano, Roland S. Moore, Nick Tilsen, Jeffrey A. Henderson, Andrew Iron Shell, Sharice Davids, Lyle LeBeaux, Paul J. Gruenewald> ;International Journal of Drug Policy. 2018 Apr 1
- 6 citationsSpatial Epidemiology of Alcohol- and Drug-Related Health Problems Among Northern Plains American Indians: Nebraska and South Dakota, 2007 to 2012.William R. Ponicki, Jeffrey A. Henderson, Andrew Gaidus, Paul J. Gruenewald, Juliet P. Lee, Roland S. Moore, Sharice Davids, Nick Tilsen> ;Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research. 2018 Mar 1
- Join now to see all
- This Cow’s Antibodies Could Be the Newest Weapon Against COVID-19June 6th, 2020
- Topography And Genetics Of Smoking And Nicotine Dependence In American IndiansNational Cancer Institute2010–2011
- Regional Native American Community Networks Program (RNACNP)National Cancer Institute2010–2011
- Quantitative Metabolomics Reveals An Epigenic Blueprint For Iron AcquisitionNational Center For Research Resources2009–2011
- Web-Based, Patient-Centered Approach To CVD Risk-Factor Management And ReductionNational Heart, Lung, And Blood Institute2006–2010
- Environmental Justice On Cheyenne RiverNational Institute Of Environmental Health Sciences2004–2007
- Prospective Study Of Alaska Natives &American IndiansNational Cancer Institute2001–2005
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: