Are you Dr. Resnick?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 42 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1000 N Oak Ave
Marshfield, WI 54449Phone(715) 387-7654
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Jeffrey Resnick, MD is a board certified pathologist in Marshfield, Wisconsin. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Wisconsin and Pennsylvania. He is affiliated with Marshfield Medical Center and Ascension St. Michael's Hospital.
Education & Training
- University of Texas M D Anderson Cancer CenterFellowship, Blood Banking/Transfusion Medicine, 1993 - 1995
- University of Minnesota Medical SchoolResidency, Pathology-Anatomic and Clinical, 1989 - 1993
- Albany Medical CollegeClass of 1989
Certifications & Licensure
- WI State Medical License 1998 - 2023
- PA State Medical License 1993 - 2000
- American Board of Pathology Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology
- American Board of Pathology Cytopathology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2012
Publications & Presentations
- 10 citationsColoType: a forty gene signature for consensus molecular subtyping of colorectal cancer tumors using whole-genome assay or targeted RNA-sequencing.Steven Buechler, Melissa T. Stephens, Amanda B. Hummon, Katelyn R. Ludwig, Emily Cannon, Tonia C. Carter, Jeffrey M. Resnick, Yesim Gökmen-Polar, Sunil Badve> ;Scientific Reports. 2020 Jul 21
- 1 citationsSevere but reversible pulmonary hypertension in scleromyxedema and multiple myeloma: a case report.Mazen Kreidy, Ali Al-Hilli, Ralph Yachoui, Jeffrey M. Resnick> ;BMC Pulmonary Medicine. 2020 Jan 9
- 6 citationsNasal septal and mucosal disease associated with pyoderma gangrenosum in a cocaine user.Rahul Sehgal, Jeffrey M. Resnick, Ali Al-Hilli, Namrata Mehta, Tyler Conway, Erik J. Stratman> ;JAAD case reports. 2017 Jul 1
- Join now to see all