Are you Dr. Smith?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 42 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office67 Gillies Rd
Hamden, CT 06517Phone(203) 444-1540
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Jeffrey Smith, MD is a board certified neurologist in Hamden, Connecticut. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Connecticut. He is affiliated with Griffin Hospital.
Education & Training
- Mount Sinai School of MedicineResidency, Neurology, 1983 - 1987
- New York Medical College - Metropolitan Hospital CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1982 - 1983
- NYU School of MedicineResidency, Anatomic and Clinical Pathology, 1976 - 1980
- University of ChicagoInternship, Internal Medicine, 1975 - 1976
- Wayne State University School of MedicineClass of 1975
Certifications & Licensure
- CT State Medical License 1997 - 2022
- American Board of Pathology Anatomic Pathology
- American Board of Pathology Neuropathology
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Neurology
Publications & Presentations
- Pathology of fatal West Nile virus infections in native and exotic birds during the 1999 outbreak in New York City, New York.Steele KE, Linn MJ, Schoepp RJ, Komar N, Geisbert TW, Manduca RM, Calle PP, Raphael BL, Clippinger TL, Larsen T, Smith J, Lanciotti RS, Panella NA, McNamara TS> ;Vet. Pathol.. 2000-05-01
- Griffin HospitalDerby, Connecticut