Are you Dr. Drake?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 79 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1245 Augusta West Pkwy
Augusta, GA 30909Phone+1 706-868-0389Fax+1 706-651-0729
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Jennifer Drake, MD is a board certified pediatrician in Augusta, Georgia. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Georgia, North Carolina, and Ohio. She is affiliated with Doctors Hospital, Augusta University Medical Center, and University Hospital.
Education & Training
- Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical CenterResidency, Pediatrics, 1999 - 2002
- Medical College of Georgia at Augusta UniversityClass of 1999
Certifications & Licensure
- NC State Medical License 2007 - 2019
- GA State Medical License 2002 - 2023
- OH State Medical License 1999 - 2003
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FAAP) American Academy of Pediatrics
Publications & Presentations
- 10 citationsIs contraceptive self-injection cost-effective compared to contraceptive injections from facility-based health workers? Evidence from Uganda.Laura Di Giorgio, Mercy Mvundura, Justine Tumusiime, Chloe Morozoff, Jane Cover, Jennifer Kidwell Drake> ;Contraception. 2018 Aug 9
- 6 citationsCosts of administering injectable contraceptives through health workers and self-injection: evidence from Burkina Faso, Uganda, and Senegal.Laura Di Giorgio, Mercy Mvundura, Justine Tumusiime, Allen Namagembe, Amadou Ba, Danielle Belemsaga-Yugbare, Chloe Morozoff, Elizabeth Brouwer, Marguerite Ndour, Jenni...> ;Contraception. 2018 May 30
- 3 citationsStakeholder perceptions of a total market approach to family planning in NicaraguaJennifer Kidwell Drake, Henry Espinoza, Chutima Suraratdecha, Yann Lacayo, Bonnie M. Keith, Janet G. Vail> ;Revista Panamericana De Salud Publica-pan American Journal of Public Health. 2011 May 1
- Join now to see all