Are you Dr. Getsos?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 57 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office184 E. 70th Street
New York, NY 10021Phone+1 212-737-2270Fax+1 212-249-2054
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. John Getsos, MD is a geriatrician in New York, New York. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in New York and New Jersey. He is affiliated with Lenox Hill Hospital and NYU Langone Hospitals.
Education & Training
- Seton Hall University-Hackensack Meridian School of MedicineFellowship, Cardiovascular Disease, 1990 - 1993
- Rutgers Health/New Jersey Medical SchoolResidency, Internal Medicine, 1987 - 1990
- St. George's University School of MedicineClass of 1987
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 1995 - 2023
- NJ State Medical License 1991 - 2013
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 36 citationsThe Osborn wave of hypothermia in normothermic patients.Archana Patel, John P. Getsos, Ghias Moussa, Anthony N Damato> ;Clinical Cardiology. 1994 May 1
- 24 citationsImages in clinical medicine. Osborn waves of hypothermia.Archana Patel, John P. Getsos> ;The New England Journal of Medicine. 1994 Mar 10
- Advance directives for the elderly: a survey.Damato, A. N., Reddy, T. K., Rusche, P., Ramakrishna, S., Christoffersen, G., Getsos, J., Feinsod, R., Reisner, M., Costa, D., McCreath, J.> ;N J Med. 1993 Mar